Attorney Bruce Beasley has practiced law for over 25 years with one mission in mind: to seek the best possible result for his clients. His unwavering support has helped many people through extremely difficult and challenging times.
An accomplished trial lawyer and advocate, he’s spent his career compelling courts and juries to recognize the merit of his clients’ situations. He knows first-hand how critical it is to have a strong, knowledgeable and persuasive ally when pursuing justice against powerful interests and often seemingly insurmountable odds. By focusing on the most demanding, complex and high stakes cases, this enables Bruce Beasley to give each client the individual attention they deserve and require to succeed in protecting their rights.
Skilled and experienced legal representation in San Antonio, Texas
Pursuing the best outcome for a client requires both an experienced understanding of the legal system and the power to convincingly argue the facts and law as applied in each client’s case. From his early mock trial experiences at Baylor Law School to his continued recognition as a "Top Attorney" by FWM, from 2012 through 2019 and as a “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” in 2013 by the National Trial Lawyers, Bruce Beasley has consistently demonstrated an impressive ability to successfully serve his clients. His more than 25 years experience practicing law in Texas has given him a thorough understanding of the nuances of state and federal courts.
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association – Member
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – as Recognized by The National Trial Lawyers
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn Of Courts – Former Member
- Former member of the Association of Defense Counsel Practicing Before the International Tribunal
- International Criminal Court – The Hague, Netherlands