San Antonio Business & Employment Immigration Attorneys
Resolving Immigration Matters for Employers & Employees
At Beasley Law Firm, our team of seasoned immigration lawyers knows how important it is for companies to recruit highly skilled workers from other countries to fulfill their staffing needs. The education, skills, and experience that foreign workers bring to the job are indispensable to their employers, which is why our legal professionals represent businesses and employees in complex immigration matters.
Types of Cases We Handle
Stop by our law firm today to get help from our attorneys with any of the following business and employment immigration matters:
- EB-1 Requirements
- EB-2 and EB-3 Visa Requirements
- EB-4 and EB-5 Visa Requirements
- Employer Compliance
- Employment Green Cards (PERM)
- H-1B and H-2B Work Visas
- Investor Visas
- Labor Certification (PERM) for EB-2 and EB-3 Workers
- L Visa for Intracompany Transferees
- National Interest Waivers
- R Visas for Religious Workers
- Sports, Artists, and Entertainment Visas
- TN Visas for Canadian or Mexican Citizens
- Visas to Other Countries (FM-3)
- Work Visas & Green Cards for Persons with Extraordinary Abilities
If you are an employer, it is crucial to ensure your business complies with all federal regulations and U.S. immigration laws. The possibility of audits and raids from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) makes it all that more important for business owners to hire skilled legal representatives to help secure the foreign workers they need.
Speak to Our Lawyers Today
Don’t manage your immigration issues on your own. Our team is motivated to use our extensive resources and years of experience to guide you through the immigration process and explain all of your options under the law. We understand that you need to focus on other important things going on in your life, so let us take care of your immigration case on your behalf.
Call our law firm at (210) 361-7772 to get started on your case evaluation.